Mechanic / Fabricator
- Senior Mechanic/Fabricator worked for AAS Performance and Australian Army
- Certified welder.
- Prototype component design and fabrication
- Vehicle inspections and problem diagnosis
- Vehicle preparation, servicing and repair
- Reports to Technical Officer
Design / Project Engineer
- Mechanical and electronic component design
- Component CAD and CAE analysis (Solidworks, ABACUS, ANSYS)
- Reports to engineering manager
- Mechanical design, CAD and Class A surfacing (Solidworks, Rhino)
- Electronics prototyping and programming
- IT and computer facility support.
Administration & Accounts Manager
- Coordinator of data entry
- Payroll officer
- Responsible for administering invoices
- Accounts receivable/ payable enquiries
- 3 years with APS
Test Drivers – APS currently has 3 trained test drivers working on projects with several more available if workload increases.