Online Shop Terms & Conditions
We endeavour to ensure that only accurate and up to date information is placed online. In the event that incorrect information is included in the Automotive Performance Solutions Online Shop, we will place a correction on the Automotive Performance Solutions Online Shop content area.
- Intellectual property
The materials displayed on this website, including all editorial materials, information, photographs, illustration, artwork and other graphic materials, and names, logos and trademarks, are the property of Automotive Performance Solutions and are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. Any such content may be displayed and printed solely for your personal and non-commercial use. You agree not to reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any such material to any third party without the prior written consent of Automotive Performance Solutions. Automotive Performance Solutions does not grant any licence or right in, or assign all or part of, its intellectual property rights in the content or applications incorporated into the website or in the user interface of the website.
Care has been taken to ensure that the products and descriptions of them on this site are accurate. We do not, however, promise or represent that it is accurate or free from errors or omissions and we reserve the right to make any necessary corrections. You should enquire with us directly to ensure the accuracy and currency of the material you seek to rely upon.
- Unacceptable orders
Automotive Performance Solutions reserves the right to reject an order if, in its sole opinion, it is unacceptable.
- Disclaimer of warranties
To the maximum extent permitted by law (most importantly the Australian Consumer Law):
- Automotive Performance Solutions disclaims all warranties with regard to the information and applications contained on the website and your use of the website, including all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness
- Automotive Performance Solutions, its contractors, agents, or employees disclaim liability for any damages whatsoever (including special, indirect or consequential) arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the website whether in contract, at common law or in equity, or on any other basis
- If Automotive Performance Solutions becomes liable for any breach of any such condition or warranty, Automotive Performance Solutions’ liability shall be limited at its option, to any one or more of the following:
- In the case of goods: replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods; repair of the goods; payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring goods; or payment of the cost of having the goods repaired; and
- In the case of services: to either supplying the services again or payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
- Security information
At the time that you place your order and are asked to supply personal information you enter a secure environment. From that time, the link between your Web browser and the Automotive Performance Solutions Online Shop will be protected using a security certificate. This will be indicated by the appearance of a padlock on your browser.
You should note that credit card numbers will not be stored on the web site and will never be made publicly available. All information concerning your order is encrypted and can only be viewed by members of the Automotive Performance Solutions Online Shop team with authorised access to that information. As noted your credit card details are not visible to the members of the Automotive Performance Solutions Online Shop team.
- Stock availability
Automotive Performance Solutions will endeavour to supply all items publicised in the Automotive Performance Solutions Online Store. Similarly, products will be removed from the Automotive Performance Solutions Online Shop as soon as Automotive Performance Solutions becomes aware that those items are unavailable or discontinued. However, there may be unavoidable occasions when:
- All or part of your order cannot be fulfilled immediately, or
- All or part of your order cannot be fulfilled at all.
Where part of an order cannot be fulfilled immediately, the part that can be supplied will be dispatched as soon as possible.
Where part of your order cannot be fulfilled at all you will be advised as soon as possible by email, telephone or fax.
All products with a limited sales period which are displayed in the Automotive Performance Solutions Online Shop will have the withdrawal date clearly shown.
However, where a product which does not have a specified sales period becomes unavailable due to unexpected or high demand, and that item is ordered by you before Automotive Performance Solutions has withdrawn that item from the Automotive Performance Solutions Online Shop, Automotive Performance Solutions will not be held responsible for inability to complete that order.
- Delivery standards
Automotive Performance Solutions will endeavour to dispatch all in stock orders within 5 working days of receiving the order and endeavour to deliver all other supplies in as soon as circumstance allows.
- Incorrect details supplied
Please note that acceptance of your order implies that we will fulfil your order within the time specified in the Delivery Standards. The following situations are exceptions:
- If and when incorrect payment details, including credit card details, are supplied
- Where correct credit card details are supplied but funds are not approved.
In the event that you supply incorrect payment and delivery details, Automotive Performance Solutions will take all reasonable steps to contact you using the personal details that you have provided. In the vent that your supplied contact details are incorrect however, Automotive Performance Solutions will not be held responsible for not fulfilling your order, nor for being unable to advise you that this is the case.
- Refund policy
All products sold by Automotive Performance Solutions must be:
- acceptable in appearance and finish
- free from defects
- meet the advertised description
You can return an item to us if:
- it’s faulty
- it’s incorrectly described
- it’s different from a sample shown
- it’s not of an acceptable quality
If the product can’t be fixed within a reasonable time, or you simply would not have bought it given the nature of the defect, we’ll offer you an exchange, repair or refund.
To ask for an exchange, repair or refund, you’ll need to prove that you purchased the product via the Automotive Performance Solutions Online Shop. If you can’t provide an order confirmation, another form of proof of purchase will be required.
If the product is assessed to be faulty or unfit for its intended purpose, refunds will be issued using the same method as your original payment.
Please return your item with your name, order confirmation number and the reason for your return within 60 days from the date of purchase.
Order number: 00001234
Faulty- cracked weldment.
- Minimum and maximum order value
Please note that a minimum value of AUD $10.00 applies to all Automotive Performance Solutions Online Shop orders.
- Goods and services tax
All prices are inclusive of Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST) where applicable. Automotive Performance Solutions will issue a compliant tax invoice where appropriate.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia. In the event of a dispute you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria and the Federal Court of Australia
- Third party websites
The Automotive Performance Solutions Website may contain links to other websites operated, controlled or produced by third parties. Unless otherwise indicated, Automotive Performance Solutions does not control, endorse, sponsor or approve any such third party websites or their content nor does Automotive Performance Solutions provide any warranty or take any responsibility whatsoever for any aspect of those websites or their content.
- Links to the Automotive Performance Solutions website
If you wish to establish a link to this website, you must first seek approval from Automotive Performance Solutions.
The following information will be required to assess your request:
- the URL of the website that you seek to establish a link from
- a brief description of your website
- the reason that you wish to establish a link.
If Automotive Performance Solutions agrees to your proposed link, you must comply with any terms and conditions imposed by Automotive Performance Solutions as a condition of such agreement. If the nature and/or content of your website changes in any significant way, you must contact Automotive Performance Solutions and provide a new description of your website.
|Phone||(03) 9466 4222||Within Australia|
|+61 3 9466 4222||Outside Australia|
|Postal address||Factory 1, 29 Hanrahan StreetThomastown, Victoria 3074, Australia.|